Holiday Extras Let Their Customers Decide
When you know an industry better than any other, then you are well placed to give advice on who you think are the best people who work within it. Holiday Extras are a travel service website that provides their customers with a great way of choosing all those little holiday (well extras!) to help things go a little smoother on your trips abroad, whether they are with your family or on business.
If you log onto Holiday Extras you will see that there is wealth of information and advice as well to help you get your holidays off to a flying start. On top of this they are able to offer you a great selection of things such as airport hotels and parking and hotels that offer accommodation for when you have a long journey to the airport and want to stay the night before your flight.
So you would think then that Holiday Extras would be the perfect people to vote for who they think would be the best companies who are working within the travel industry at the moment. However, Holiday Extras value their customers and know that if a customer gives a company a good review then this is worth so much more than an industry insider casting their vote.
This is why for the last 3 years Holiday Extras have been running the Holiday Extra Customer Awards as voted for by the customers of Holiday extras. The awards are powerful as they allow the customers to give their true opinions about the people that they use when they book their annual trip away. This power has not gone unnoticed in the word of travel either, with many of the top travel companies attending this year’s awards.
The Holiday Extras Customer Awards 2011 received 66,000 votes from the users of the Holiday Extras website and this is almost triple the number of people who voted last year!
Here is a breakdown of this year’s winners:
- Best Airline: Emirates
- Best Airline Cabin Crew: Emirates
- Best Airline for Value for Money : easyJet
- Best Airport: Belfast International
- Best Airport Car Park: Edinburgh Park and Fly
- Best Airport Hotel: Gatwick Sofitel
- Best Airport Hotel Restaurant: Manchester Premier Inn
- Best Airport Lounge: Edinburgh Servisair
- Best Airport Hotel for families: Manchester Premier Inn
- Best Airline for Travelling with Babies: Virgin Atlantic
- Best Airline for Travellers with a Disability: Virgin Atlantic
- Most Inspirational Travel Film: Shirley Valentine
- Best Travel Guide Publisher: Lonely Planet
Next year’s awards look set to be bigger and better with more people voting and more categories being added –so make sure you watch this space to make sure you get the heads up on the best companies for 2012.